Hydraulic Cylinder Repair & Manufacturing
Our capabilities and services would not be complete if we were not able to offer you a comprehensive and fully equipped machine shop and welding facility staffed by knowledgeable and experienced professionals.
We understand when it comes to hydraulic cylinders, all work must be of the highest standards and proper, exacting specifications to withstand the sometimes harsh environments of your business. If necessary, we will manufacture from scratch any individual part or fabricate a complete new cylinder.
All processes are monitored for quality and workmanship. All tolerances are pre-checked before final assembly. The final operational test is performed at the components rated pressure.
Hydraulic Cylinder Servicer
- Provides up to 25,000 ft-lbs of torque to hydraulically remove retainer caps; bolts and piston nuts.
- Hydraulically keeps the cylinder aligned during disassembly and reassembly to prevent damage to cylinder and packing components.
- 20ft x 16 in dia
Hydraulic Cylinder Hone
- Renews sealing surface to provide positive seal.
- Hones to .060 oversize to save scored barrels
- Provides positive alignments
- 2 ½ "-16" dia
- Allows re-machining of worn pieces of equipment.
Machine Shop Welding
Schroder Hydraulic Test Bench
- Allows all rebuilt pumps, motors, cylinders, and valves to be tested to factory specifications before installing them in a working system.
- Allows rebuilt power shift transmissions to be hydraulically tested assuring positive clutch pack sealing.
- Allows testing of hydrostatic transmission rebuilds.
Capabilities and Services
Hard Chrome Plating
Hard Chrome Plating is used almost exclusively on the surface of hydraulic cylinder rods. Having the ability to remove old chrome, resurface and re-plate your cylinder rods is cost effective and maintains the integrity of the original equipment.